RegisterPhoto GallerySearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
2014 Halloween All-Nighter @ Huddersfield LaserZone

Reply to topic    www.quasarforum.co.uk Forum Index » Events View previous topic
View next topic

2014 Halloween All-Nighter @ Huddersfield LaserZone
BIGDOG
CP
CP

Post 2014 Halloween All-Nighter @ Huddersfield LaserZone Reply with quote
So, on Friday 31st October, we'll be holding our 9th Annual Halloween All-Nighter and as per usual, it will start at 10pm and run through until 7am Saturday morning and we'll be holding 2 Team Tournaments, a Solo tournament, the retrieval tournament and fun games in-between.

Don't forget, fancy dress is optional - but we will be giving prizes to the best ones on the night, so if you have the time to make an effort, it's always appreciated.

The cost of the event is 21 for non-members and 16 for members and to book your place, contact our reception either in person or on 01484 307040 - we will ask for a 5 non-refundable deposit (per person) to secure your place, with the balance payable on the night.

Everyone is welcome, however if you are under 18 years old, we will require you to bring us a completed parental consent form before the event and for players 14 years and under, we require a responsible adult to remain on-site with you for the duration of the event

You cant see me
You cant see me
You cant see me
You cant see me

Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Reply to topic    www.quasarforum.co.uk Forum Index » Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: